Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Stuff

Miss Gracie in the backyard

I have been scattered of late. Just so much going on, so I am in avoidance mode. Have you ever done this? Where you fully realize what needs to be done (studying for an AFAA certification), but you find a zillion other things to do to avoid doing what really needs your attention. Yep, that's me this week.

The good (no ice, no snow) weather is rapidly coming to a close, and it is time to do the final mowing of the yards, put away garden decorations, and find somewhere to store the umbrella and lounge chairs from the patio set. And if I am being constructive and doing actual work, I can justify not cracking open that 2 inch thick text book.

I want to go out and take a few photos of the almost non-existent autumn color. Our leaves are pathetic this year, probably due to the lack of moisture in July, August and September. My friends tell me that the Chicago metro area is a blaze of gold. Dang.

The dogs need a bath before it turns chilly. They also need to go in for a nail trim tonight. We should hit the dog park, because Coal will be there for the first time in 2 weeks. Closets need to be cleaned....

Avoidance. I just want this damn test over with. I am driving me nuts. Sigh.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment