Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stuff


It turned bitter cold yesterday, too cold for the dogs to be out longer than 15 minutes. Consequently, they are way over due for a long walk, a run at the dog park, and any type of exercise in general. I am so sick of winter already, and we have another 2 months minimum. If I had room in this house, I would buy a treadmill and teach the dogs how to walk on it. Can you tell I've been reading Cesar Millan's book, Cesar's Way? He advocates an hour of exercise a day for your dog. I agree. Makes for happier dogs and owners.

Been cruising the scrapbook/card making/altered art blogs this morning. So inspiring. I'm in the mood to create, but now my mind is a whirlwind of ideas. Need to settle down and pick one idea to work on, and see it through to completion. THAT is one of my problems: I start a project and then abandon it, forgetting about the finished product. Bad, bad habit.

One of my uncompleted projects is a Graphic 45 spring paper canvas collage. Love this paper, the soft colors, and what I have chosen to pair with it, just can't seem to start to glue everything down. Needs to be done, because it will remind me that yes, spring will come this year.

Spring is Nature's way of saying, "Let's party!" - Robin Williams

Have a great day, and smile. At everyone. They will indeed think you're up to something.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment