Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day at Home

Notice the blue ball in Gracie's mouth

It's for both of us, Gracie!

Opps! I dropped it...

Ya know, you could help me look here, Sarge.
My friend Pat gives the dogs a Christmas present. This year it was a blue LIFE IS GOOD ball, with a hole through the center and a thick, black string through the hole. The idea is it would be easier for the human to throw the ball. Gracie's idea was to immediately lie down in the yard and chew the black cord off of the ball, so mom had to chase her before she started to eat portions of said cord.

In our home, Gracie is the alpha dog. Sarge is laid back, just wants to know I will pet him, feed him, and where I am at at all times. This includes the bathroom. Yes, it does. Normally Sarge doesn't chew bones, play with balls, etc. Except for this blue ball from Pat. He will chase Gracie forever trying to get the ball away from her. So when I let them outside in the backyard yesterday, in the middle of this snow storm, Gracie started playing the keep-away game with Sarge.

Until she lost the ball in the snow. I was laughing so hard at her looking for it I had to come in with a coughing fit. Still battling this cold/virus/whatever.

Life is good......
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment