Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow

 Lily, Gracie, and Sarge Feb. 2010
We had a light dusting of snow yesterday, but the light this  morning is so poor I knew any photos I took would not be good. So this is a shot of the babies at the dog park last February.

The dogs are going to Pawsability today for a day of play. I have to work and I feel guilty leaving them home alone all day. Can we say spoiled? Can we say pampered? Yes, they are. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Our forecast is for 2 to 4 inches of snow this Saturday, so hopefully there will be an opportunity to take some new pics. The dogs will love it, all 3 of them. Coal will be here tonight for the extended stay. Lord help me. We WILL be fine. I'm sure of it, or I wouldn't do this. But a 130 pound dog in the house......

Have a good one.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment