Monday, December 20, 2010

The Family Christmas

Typical brother and sister, snarling, snapping
He trotted downfield, then cut to the left to sneak up on Gracie

You run! No, YOU run.
Allie and Bella
We had our family Christmas party this past weekend. The dogs traveled with me to Crown Point, IN. I am proud to say that they were perfect house guests. My youngest stepson has a large home with the perfect dog backyard: huge and fenced with several trees. And because it's in Crown Point, lots of snow on the ground for Sarge to roll in. For those of you not familiar with the midwest, Crown Point, IN. gets what we affectionately call "lake effect snow", off of Lake Michigan. In layman terms, that means the area gets dumped on habitually in the winter months.

This was Bella's first Christmas, and she was uninterested in anything except a)give me a bottle, b)Daddy, talk to me/tickle me/smile at me c)change my wet diaper. Allie, my youngest granddaugher, is holding Bella, my great-granddaughter in the photo.

We had a great time, there was too much food as always, and the dogs received a giant box of Meaty Bones as a present. They are happy campers.

Life is Good. Enjoy your day.
Linda

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you drop by the blog! Just turn on some music and GO with it. It's only paper and chipboard. You can always paper over, which I've done on both my Configs...just start and don't think! That's the fun of the subconscious working!
    Let me know what you do, I'd love to see it!
    Have a great Christmas and good luck on the drawing.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete