Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Dog Splash Party

Now what do I do?

Ok, so if I take a step...

I want to go in now!

Standard Poodle in life jacket
First of all, I love this water park. It is not as big as some I've seen, but it's laid out nicely. I also happen to work at the indoor pool teaching aquatic aerobics 3 days a week. Perhaps I am prejudiced, do ya think?

I spotted this dog that had stepped out on the floating turtles. The water in this particular pool is about 3 feet deep. The poor pup was stuck. He wanted to go in, but didn't. One of the 2 legged guys standing on the deck did reach down and pull him off to the deck.

And then there was the standard Poodle. Poodles are water dogs. They love it. But evidently the owner had some misgivings, which is cool. You do what you have to do. So this dog was in and out of the pool, never having to work all that hard to stay afloat. He had a blast.

I was a fun time. Even though my 2 babies didn't go in the water, I enjoyed the hour watching all of the other dogs. On a different note, today is Sarge's 5th birthday. Happy Birthday to the boy! We went for a long walk at the park this morning. He is now taking a nap. No, I didn't buy him a present. My thought on this subject is that I spoil my dogs rotten every day of every week, so they don't need anything special for their birthdays.

Have a good one!
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment