Friday, August 27, 2010

Tricky Tricky...

Maya Road canvas banner



I made this yesterday to take to the scrapbook store and hang up. The banner part is made of canvas. I spray painted the canvas with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  After letting it dry overnight, I ironed it between two pieces of an old pillowcase. Putting any type of moisture on the canvas seems to make it curl and it didn't want to lay flat.

The green scalloped circles were cut using a Spellbinders die and the edges were inked with black Cat's Eye.

All of the images were cut on the Cricut, using a limited edition Halloween cartridge. Just love the detail you get. My goodness, look at that witch. The lettering was also cut using this cartridge. The ribbon came from my stash. Boy, do I have a stash of ribbon.

Actually, I have a stash of everything! What scrapbooker doesn't.

So my babies were home alone today while I worked. To reward them for being so good (they really were), we're heading to the dog park. They love this cooler weather. All the dogs seem to be more playful since the 90's disappeared for a week. 

Have a great weekend. Enjoy yourselves.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment