Sunday, January 19, 2020

Winter? Crap!

Jake likes to get comfortable on the living room couch in the afternoon

Rear view of Miss Gracie on my bed. Notice how she stretches out completely to take up more room.

What, Mom?

Mom, would you gently rub my inner thigh, please?

Kind of inspired by Susie LaFond on Instagram. My relatives in the photo

Just practice while watching tv at night

The demon woman is me, age 21, Carbondale, IL.

This was a paint clean off page that I then added whatever. Had to journal to sort out my mind

Girl is a Gulfsprite download from Etsy. Gel printing on an old benefits book from Ford. Nothin is sacred.
I have been working on some form of art every day. Don't always remember to take photos, and then the photos don't always upload to Dropbox automatically. Technology. What ya gonna do? All of the above pages are in the Canson Mixed Media journal, but I have been moving back and forth between a growing stack of 6 journals. I need to finish up some of these, and that is kind of the point. Some were started in 2017, and it's time to close them up and move on.

Today will be an art day. It is bitter cold, windy, and nasty. We had a ton of rain and now everything is frozen. Let the sirens begin.....

Stay warm.
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment